1. Medical Office Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet & prepare patients for Examination
- Ability to use EMR software
- Schedule Appointments
- Update Medical Records
- Arrange Diagnostic Testing
- Manage Examining Rooms/Waiting Areas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Order office supplies as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and professional manner
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment
Compensation will be based on experience.To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest; only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
!! Currently this position is filled. Any resumes we receive will be kept in a database and maybe considered for future vacancies !!
2. Co-op student
Co-Op student , preferably who is currently enrolled in a medical office administration program to work and receive on the job training .